There are various gaming consoles on the market, and every device has different benefits and disadvantages.
For instance, Xbox is easy to use and has been designed to attract many gamers.
Choosing between the Xbox and a gaming PC is not an easy task for most people.
If you want to be a regular gamer but you have no experience with PC games or Xbox games, here are some tips on how to choose the best.
Xbox vs PC Games – The differences
Every video game player must have a primary platform. This is a platform where the gamer plays most of his or her games.
The Xbox and a PC are some most popular gaming platforms. However, some people do not know which platform to use.
When comparing the Xbox and a PC, there are many things you need to put into consideration.
Cost and hardware are some main factors most people consider. Below are the main differences between the Xbox and a gaming PC.
Xbox is a platform that exclusively plays Xbox games. Xbox games are popular in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia, and Japan.
The price of an Xbox gaming console ranges from $280 to $500 depending on the model.
There are more than 900 games for Xbox video games that can be played on Xbox game consoles.
The games are all produced and developed by Microsoft. You can attach an Xbox console to your computer screen or a TV.
When playing Xbox games, you need Xbox kits and special controllers.
Examples of famous video games available on Xbox consoles include Furious 4, Assassin’s Creed 3, Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms.
And Showdown among many others.
Advantages of using the Xbox gaming console
1. Easy to use due to the minimal installation required.
2. Most video games are not available on PC and other gaming consoles
3. Some Xbox models have Kinect.
4. Easier multi-player connections on several games.
Main features of Xbox consoles
1. All Xbox video games are played on Xbox consoles.
2. The hardware needed are Xbox kits and sets of special hardware controllers.
3. For hardware changes, the player only needs to change the disk and the controller.
4. Some Xbox models support CD and DVD. This means that users can listen to music and watch their favorite movies.
5. There is also the feature of Xbox live. Gamers can download movies, game demos, and music.
6. It is possible for gamers to compete with other Xbox players on their dedicated servers.
PC games are also known as computer games. They are video games that are only played on computers.
PC games are popular among many gamers because of the entertainment they provide.
They are also easy to find.
Computer games or PC games were introduced in the market in 1983.
And from that year, they have remained popular almost in every country.
One of the main reasons why PC games are popular is because you only need a computer, keyboard, mouse or a joystick to play.
However, PC games rely on programs, software, drivers, CDs and more to play.
Some famous PC games include Team Fortress 2, DOTA 2, League of Legends, Overwatch and many more.
PC game features
1. PC games do not require special devices. They are games that are played on personal computers and not on a special console or machine.
2. The hardware needed is the computer, screen, mouse, keyboard, or joystick.
You also need computer software to run the game. Windows 10 is the recommended software to run your games.
3. With PC games, you do not need to upgrade your computer all the time.
However, you may upgrade your computer to improve the overall performance but not because of a specific game.
4. Computer games are cheaper compared to Xbox games and other console games.
Advantages of having PC games
1. Computer games have faster load times
2. The mouse and the keyboard are the most effective input methods.
3. Computers have large storage capacity compared to the consoles. All you need is to upgrade your hard drive to store more games.
4. It is easier to change the way you play video games using game mods.
5. Players can multitask on a gaming PC. For example, switching from playing a game to watching a video.
6. You can also attach more than one monitor for several displays.
7. Apart from gaming, you can use your PC for audio editing, graphics, word processing, and much more.
8. Gamers can play older games and also emulate many console games.
Between Xbox and PC games – Which one is better?
To many people, PC games are considered the most affordable.
However, there are some people who view Xbox games as entertaining, high quality and affordable as well.
Below are some factors that can help you make an informed decision between PC games and Xbox games.
*Price – when it comes to the cost, PC gaming is cheaper than Xbox gaming.
Although consumers may spend a lot when purchasing, it cannot match the money they use on Xbox games and devices.
* Control flexibility – with PC gaming, all you need is a mouse and the keyboard. But with Xbox games, special controllers are required.
* Sharing games – it is possible to share PC games across accounts. However, this is not the case with Xbox games.
* List of games – when it comes to PC games, the list is huge compared to Xbox games. However, it all depends on the player and the game genre.
When it comes down to gaming, we all have our own choices. But it is always important to pick the choice that’s right for you.
This will ensure you enjoy your gaming experience. Both Xbox and PC games have issues that need to be handled.
But for the majority of the games, PC games are more accessible than Xbox games.
With a computer, you can easily buy a digital or physical game without spending much.
Even though some PC games are costly, you can get unique indie games that you won’t find on consoles.
Xbox also has their own exclusive games that you can’t play on a PC.