From kids to adults, we all love to play board games. Board games are interesting and very challenging.
Apart from being fun, board games are great brain sharpeners. Happily, you no longer need to gather around the tables to play a board game.
It is now possible to play online board games.
What are online board games for kids?
Nowadays convenience is everywhere. From having shopping online to home delivery, you can now play your favorite game online.
If your kids love to play board games, they can now play the game online. Online board games are simple and challenging as physical games.
With the online board game, there is no setup, cleanup or lose parts. It is an amazing program that handles everything.
Whether your kids love to play against each other or with friends, it is possible with today’s online technology.
In addition, online board games can be played with strangers online or you can choose the computer’s (AI) as the opponent.
One main reason why online board games are popular is that they are very challenging. The games can keep you engaged for hours.
And with an online game, there are several levels with new challenges and tougher opponents.
Are Online Board Games educational?
Although most parents believe that most video games have more negative effects than benefits, there are many reasons why kids should play online board games.
Let your kids put their skills to test with interactive and fun versions of Scrabble, Chess and Checkers among many favorites.
Most parents prefer board games over other online games because they are safe. Board games do not involve dangerous activities.
They are fun for the entire family. So, if you are looking for something that can keep your kids busy as they learn, online board games are remarkable.
These games require a lot of thinking. This challenge makes them a good activity for the brain.
Board games can teach kids math, new vocabularies, and many other subjects. The most important thing is for the player to follow the game’s instructions to be successful.
Are Online Board games from famous brands?
If you are looking for old classics from a particular brand, you can get them online. Online board games are available for free from famous brands and new brands as well.
If you love chess, checkers or any particular game, you can now get it online for free. These games are amazing, cheap and a perfect way to keep your kids busy.
They are also simple and very challenging for everyone.
Top 10 Online Board Games for Kids
1. Online chess – Online Chess is one of the best online board games for kids. It is educational and a great game for the whole family.
You can play against each other or play against the computer. You also need to select the speed among other choices before you begin the game.
All you need is to make the best moves to win the game.
2. Check Mate – this is a regular chess game that you can play against the computer. The game is well-developed to accommodate both young and old.
You can pick the easy level, medium or the hard one. The game is not difficult once you read the instructions.
3. Master Checkers – for the fans of checkers, Master Checkers is an amazing game that will keep you on your toes.
It is a game that can help to enhance your strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
If you are looking for a game that will keep you thinking, Master Checkers is a good game.
4. Blob wars – Blob Wars is one of the best online games for kids. The aim of the game is to gain control of the entire board.
And all you need is to attack your opponent’s blobs and make them yours. The rules are simple and straightforward.
5. Cruiser – the game is a modern battleship simulator. It is a game for both young and older kids.
The rules of the game are simple. First, you need a strategy on how to battle an unknown armada. You can play with a friend or against the computer.
Once you destroy more of your opponent’s ships, you get a promotion.
6. Mahjongg Relax – this is a classic puzzle game that is popular among board game fans.
Your main goal is to find and remove any unmatched pair of tiles from the bigger grid. You can play the game on android phones, tablets or notebooks.
The game is simple but requires concentration and good observation skills. It is also the perfect game to enhance fast reaction movements and problem-solving skills.
7. Rotational – Rotational is another great online board game for kids. It is a fantastic game that you can use to test your brain.
The aim of this game is to make you solve as many puzzles as possible. You need to be smart, well-prepared and a great observer.
The Rotational Game is good for kids and the entire family.
8. Checker Classic – can you think fast? If you feel you can think fast, Checker Classic is the ideal game for you.
All you need is to remove your opponent’s pieces before he captures yours. It is a strategy game that you can play on your smartphone, notebook, tablet, PC or laptop.
With this game, you can exercise your strategy skills, focus and determination, and mental strength.
9. Chess Demons – enhance your chess skills by playing Chess Demons. It is an interactive online game for kids, teenagers, and adults.
First, you need to create a profile before you begin playing. Then play the game against the computer or your friends.
You can play the game on your PC, laptop or mobile devices. You will have an advantage if you are an experienced chess player.
10. Solo – Solo is a classic game that is fun and very challenging. The aim of Solo is to reduce the number of pegs to just one (solo).
You can start with the easy level and then advance to medium, hard and extremely difficult.